Author Topic: Cassette C90 RACK  (Read 5292 times)

Clarence

(I must be getting really old...could have sworn I'd posted this last week!)

An adaptation of the Cassette C90 skin.

This version was developed initially for a forum member who had a need to display large text fonts in the player area and therefore the overall footprint of the player is larger than normal and is ideally suited to a screen resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. However, it was built on a 1366x768 resolution unit and the images below are taken from that lower resolution machine.

I appreciate that this may not appeal to everyone but I hope that it may prove useful to some, and of course it solved at least one person's needs.

Cassette C90 Rack:

DOWNLOADS:

Dark Theme:
Black Player/Blue Accent
Black Player/Red Accent
Grey Player/Blue Accent
Grey Player/Red Accent
Silver Player/Blue Accent
Silver Player/Red Accent

Light Theme:
White Player/Blue Accent
White Player/Red Accent
Grey Player/Blue Accent
Grey Player/Red Accent
Silver Player/Blue Accent
Silver Player/Red Accent
PaleGrey Player/Blue Accent
PaleGrey Player/Red Accent

I hope you enjoy the skins.

Clarence

Err.... frankz.... That's a different skin mate. This one is a variation of the earlier one. Here, have a try with my new glasses. But thanks for being gentle with me 😁

frankz

Err.... frankz.... That's a different skin mate. This one is a variation of the earlier one. Here, have a try with my new glasses. But thanks for being gentle with me 😁
We're not old, we're seasoned to perfection.

Adson

Great skin.

The only thing I miss is the satisfying sound when the cassette is sucked in into the player  :)

Would be a nice new feature: skins with sound  ;)

Clarence

We're not old, we're seasoned to perfection.

About time you turned over frankz...that side is getting overly 'seasoned'. Wouldn't want you to spoil perfection  ;D

Clarence

Great skin.

The only thing I miss is the satisfying sound when the cassette is sucked in into the player  :)

Thanks for your kind words but I think you might have a problem with your system Adson, mine makes that noise just fine.

Here...listen  Cassette loading

;)

But you're welcome to the sound file which you could always add to the start of your playlist. :'(  (ROFLMFAO)