Author Topic: Main panel Headings  (Read 847 times)

buddyric

I have several genre of music titles, ie classical , rock , piano, cast recordings etc, mu question is how in the main panel can i change the headings, and make them applicable only to the genre playing in the main panel,

Classical headings

Title , composer, Atists track,

Pop music

Title, artist, single track, album track

How can i keep each heading set specifically for each genre of music, as i do not want to have a " single Track " Heading in the classical main panel

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Can you please provide a screenshot to help explain what you mean?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

buddyric

https://i.imgur.com/Ga6rWW1m.jpg

hopefully you can view the above my query relates to the headers, is it possible to change the header titles to be applicable only to a specific folder, the headings at the moment show a single column, which is fine in pop and rock music, but no use in classical.

I can change all the heading titles, but when i go to another genre to be shown in the main panel i want themto be applicable to that genre only, so the classical  main panel would not show the single column, but would include moreappicable titles,

Thanks for coming back to and i appreciate any help, or point me in the right direction.

Regards

Richard

The Incredible Boom Boom

Your image is way too small to see, but I think you want to have a different view for classical pieces and a different one for popular music. In the Tabs Bar, you can add a second panel to accomplish this. Right-click on the original tab and find the option to save the Layout, then right-click on the new tab and load the original from the saved file. Then, you can modify it from there.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Yes, separate tabs is one possibility. Another is to make a separate library filter and assign its own view.

https://musicbee.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Panel_Views#Custom_Views
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)