Author Topic: Dark Tuned  (Read 9274 times)

Greb

Download Link (updated 05 sept):

http://www.mediafire.com/?ixb7726oh42zd9a

Enjoy!   :)

Pics (be aware that there's more than one skin in the zip file. So those pics doesn't correspond to the same skin):

Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:25:59 AM by Greb

beeing good

Oh more skins, lovely!

I haven't got time to check them properly at the moment but I noticed they have the same names as the Dark-Variations folder that comes with MB, are they different to those?

Thanks

Greb

Oh more skins, lovely!

I haven't got time to check them properly at the moment but I noticed they have the same names as the Dark-Variations folder that comes with MB, are they different to those?

Thanks

Related.

They are based in the Smooth Tuned Medium Grey. But the main pannel is dark, instead of clear. I like it more that way.

I just used all the relative skins from 'Dark' (that's the reason you see the same colours), so you can have those colours when highligthning a line.
Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:31:19 AM by Greb

Adson

Thank you very much for sharing.

I think the importance of skins is often underestimated. For many users the possibility to change skins is at least just so important as the "really" important core functions.
Anyway when using MB you look hours for hours at this part of MB. So it's an important feature and it's great that some users have the talent and put their time into creating new skins  :)

Thanks to all skin creators.

A.

Greb

Your welcome, though this skin was not a big job. I just mixed two previous skins. It took more time to upload it and to create the thread than to create the skin!  ;D

But I can that it's a very comfy skin. It's not that amazing or pretty, but it's easy to browse and comfy (and I really think that's much better!)