Author Topic: A second thumbnail browser panel  (Read 1034 times)

Tybot

Since adding a second track information panel, the one named "track information (2)" was easily implemented, simply a question of copy/paste code wise (if i recall stevens post correctly, not trying to belittle the work that was done), I was wondering if the same could be done with the thumbnail browser?

Right now I'm using library explorer along with thumbnail browser to narrow down my results when browsing but I do prefer the thumbnail browser so having two of them would be awesome. To be useful for narrowing the library down they would have to be dependent on each other, though, and not just showing the exact same thing.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Have you tried adding the column browser? It does exactly that, it just doesn't include thumbnails.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Tybot

I can't decide if you've helped me or made everything more difficult. I had absolutely no idea that the column browser could be used vertically, stacked or side-by-side. This suits my need perfectly. Going to have to rethink the layout of every single tab now. Thanks, I guess... ;)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Haha, glad it helps
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)