Author Topic: Embedded cover and <Year> - <Album> - Cover.jpg  (Read 498 times)

Cocoatea

Hi, new MB user here, i started building the library using templates and the move to function , i would like to know what is the best way to have embedded cover to my files and a <Year> - <Album> -  Cover.jpg

It works when MB create the cover , but when there is a file yet or embedded cover MB just use it.

I can make one with the save to function (using the Shift+Enter menu) but it use the embedded cover to make a file.

I try to remove all jpg file and let MB works but sometimes i don't get the real cover or not at all,  that's why i want to keep using mine.

How can i rename the *.jpeg to <Year> - <Album> -  Cover.jpg   without doing one by one operation ?

Thanks in advance.

Cocoatea

hello ,

I found differents way to rename my covers files, one is using mp3tag to rename the *.jpg (already in my folder) to

<Year> - <Album> -  Cover.jpg , this need to reorganise first my album then use the tag to name the cover.

The another way is when i using the album artwork manager i do right click on the picture then save as organised artwork that's pretty cool .

So finally is there anyway i can make this an autotask? , or on different album at one time ?

Thanks
Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 09:23:54 PM by Cocoatea