Author Topic: Automatically Add newly played songs to library  (Read 1418 times)

FadiNg

Hello, after using itunes for a very long time, mainly due to the itunes i've switched to musicbee, however i am unable to use a similar function to the itunes library consolidation which automatically adds newly added/played songs to my library.

I use a NAS and this function is crucial to me. i've tried all the settings i could that were related to this but it simply doesn't work, everytime i add/play a new song it just appears in the playing tracks and the only way it adds to the library is if i manually select the song on musicbee and send to - folder move or copy. Is there any way to do this automatically?

Here are my settings
https://imgur.com/a/fYwt88X

Thank you in advance.

Steven

• Administrator

FadiNg

Also did that, but no change, everytime i play a new song it still only appears on playing tracks but doesn't add to the library

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
You're right, MusicBee doesn't add songs just because you play them. What Steven is saying is that if you set up your NAS as a monitored folder, all the files will be added to your library automatically.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)