Author Topic: XL1 Series  (Read 4495 times)

Clarence

The XL1 Series consists of three player styles/variations. (XL1-1, XL1-2 and XL1-3)

Dark and light themes are provided. The majority of players are available in both themes although some combinations are limited to one theme colour only. A quick look-up guide is shown below.

Each player style is available in a total of 24 skin options (theme/colour/accent), and with 3 player styles that means that a total of 72 combinations are available.

For ease of download I have grouped the files into .Zip files per player type/theme colour. These should be unzipped into the directory where you normally keep your skins.

XL1 Series:

DOWNLOADS:

Player XL1-1:
XL1-1 Dark Theme (13 skins)
XL1-1 Light Theme (11 skins)

Player XL1-2:
XL1-2 Dark Theme (13 skins)
XL1-2 Light Theme (11 skins)

Player XL1-3:
XL1-3 Dark Theme (13 skins)
XL1-3 Light Theme (11 skins)

I hope you enjoy the skins.
Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 06:09:14 PM by Clarence

Adson

Very nice skin.

Unfortunately the knobs are a little bit displaced on my 2560 x 1440 px screen.

Anything I can do about this?

Thanks for your help :)

Clarence

Thanks for the comment Adson.

This is a known problem when using a larger resolution display, especially with scaling over 100%.

This thread by fred shows how you should be able to get around this problem without having any effect on other programs
Fix: Distorted graphics on Windows10

I hope this helps and please let me know how you get on.

Adson

Thanks for your help, Clarence.

Unfortunately the settings described by fred did not work as intended on my machine.

Only resetting the systems resolution to 100% did the trick. Sadly I would need new glasses for this resolution, so I switched it back to 110% as before.

Fortunately the described displaced buttons are only a small visual flaw and work perfectly although not displayed correctly.

Interestingly enough your "Cassette C90" skins are displayed without any problems. And since I like the C90 skin I simply use this one.

Thanks again, stay healthy in this troubled times and keep on your great skin works.  :)