Author Topic: What external applications are available for MusicBee?  (Read 48830 times)

stardepp

Can we make this topic a collection for possible external applications? Which ones do you know?

Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 05:54:37 PM by stardepp

stardepp

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I also have Picard and Fakin the Funk (although the command line interface on the latter hasn't been working lately)
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

stardepp

Many thanks for your contributions.

@frank What do you enter in the Picard Parameters section of MusicBrainz?

EnduringGuerila

I just tested Picard and it seems to work fine with the parameters set as "<URL>"
Thanks for recommending Spek, just added it.

Music Stats at Last.FM
My MusicBee Skin
My Portable MusicBee Setup (panel layout saved in \MusicBee\AppData\Saved Settings\Layouts)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Picard works better with "<URLs>", otherwise it's going to open a new instance for every file.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

EnduringGuerila

Hey sveakul,
Probably wouldn't have mentioned this but your list of external apps is full and I don't want you to be limited.

You can add a button to your toolbar to open the selected track on Explorer without adding explorer as an external app.

Music Stats at Last.FM
My MusicBee Skin
My Portable MusicBee Setup (panel layout saved in \MusicBee\AppData\Saved Settings\Layouts)

sveakul

Hey sveakul,
Probably wouldn't have mentioned this but your list of external apps is full and I don't want you to be limited.

You can add a button to your toolbar to open the selected track on Explorer without adding explorer as an external app.

Dang if it don't!  Thanks EnduringGuerila, missed that one for sure!  NOW to find that new tool..  8)

EnduringGuerila

Hey sveakul, Probably wouldn't have mentioned this but your list of external apps is full and I don't want you to be limited. You can add a button to your toolbar to open the selected track on Explorer without adding explorer as an external app.
Dang if it don't! Thanks EnduringGuerila, missed that one for sure! NOW to find that new tool.. 8)

Lol, glad to help
Music Stats at Last.FM
My MusicBee Skin

sveakul

New tool added was r128gain (https://github.com/desbma/r128gain) for checking peak dBFS value and LUFS loudness level but not adding tags;  MB Tool entry, assigned to "G" hotkey:

name:  r128gain
application path:  C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe
parameters:  /k c:\r128gain-win32\r128gain.exe -d "<URL>"

so_la_la

Mp3directcut...
Desiccate...
Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 01:19:22 PM by so_la_la
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

Tinidazone

Mp3directcut...
Desiccate...

Please elaborate on the "Url"
I wear shades 😎 cuz you're just too bright 🔆