Author Topic: Customise Notification Popup  (Read 7872 times)

Steven

• Administrator
this was asked for a very long time ago - you can now configure the fields and fonts displayed in the now playing notification
http://www.mediafire.com/?9d8zk86g98f0qmy

the settings are accessed from the Layout preferences tab/ Now Playing
I know someone will ask for this, but for now you cant change a rating or last.fm love status from this popup
Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 08:27:26 PM by Steven

antiPOP

I want to repeat my old request. Could NP appear also when playback start after pause and after restart?

Steven

• Administrator

antiPOP

Steven

• Administrator
do you have the option 'show popup ... only when inactive' ticked?
having a look at how other players do it, if the only when inactive option is ticked then it always shows the notification after resuming from pause, so i will do the same with no extra options. And it should just show the notification if playback is resumed (again respecting the existing flag above) - so i wont add any new options, just enhance the existing behavior

edit:
wrong way around - only when its not ticked!
Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:14:30 PM by Steven

antiPOP

I have unticked that option and i would to keep it.  Here is the screenshot for foobar's plugin

Maybe this could give you some ideas.

Edit
edit:
wrong way around - only when its not ticked!
That's right!

Steven

• Administrator

north3rn.thund3r

Is there a way to have an example to show up while editing this? It would be nice to be able to see what the popup is going to look like while change settings rather than have to skip to the next song just to see your changes. Maybe something that pops up in the same screen right next to the settings?

Lore

Hi,

If possible, I'd like an option to disable the popup fade-in/fade-out effects.
Thanks,
Lore

Sarge

EDIT >PREFERENCES >Now Playing, and then uncheck the show popup box