I found a strange behaviour concerning the way the artist picture is chosen from the Artist pictures folder, it seems the Album tag is involved somehow. Now the problem isn't simple to explain:
- In the artist pictures folder I have several pictures of artists named $artistX_1.jpg, $artistX_2.jpg, etc. which works really well, when I play a song for any given artist the picture displayed in the "Now Playing" tab and in the "Artist picture" panel element is either one of these pictures
- I have the Amy Winehouse album "Frank"
- I have several pictures "Amy Winehouse_1.jpg", "Amy Winehouse_2.jpg", etc. among my artist pictures
- I have several pictures "Frank Sinatra_1.jpg", "Frank Sinatra_2.jpg", etc. among my artist pictures
- When I play the album Frank from A.W., the pictures displayed should be any of "Amy Winehouse_1.jpg", "Amy Winehouse_2.jpg", etc.
- When I play the album Frank from A.W., a random picture from the Internet is displayed
(N.B.: when I right click this image and choose "Save Artist Picture", I have the error message "Failed to save the artist picture"; the options "Next Picture" and "Ban picture" don't do anything)
- Now if a rename the album by changing just one character, for exemple "Fronk", the picture displayed is now as expected any of the "Amy Winehouse_X.jpg" pictures
- If I remove all the pictures "Frank Sinatra_1.jpg", "Frank Sinatra_2.jpg", etc. from the artist pictures folder, the picture displayed is also as expected any picture of A.W.
N.B.: I also experienced the same kind of problem with the album "Judy" from Judy Garland (and yes I have pictures "Judy Garland_X.jpg")
Obviously the <Album> tag is causing a conflict here somehow. I know it's a minor problem which shouldn't happen a lot, but can you fix it?
Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!