Author Topic: Embbeding multiple song and album covers in batch  (Read 1707 times)

wirtual82

Is there a way to embed multiple covers in batch to files? How do we do it?

I just lost all album artwork that MB overwrote. I thought it would add a cover. Instead it deleted all images from the album.

frankz

Select the files
Right click -> Edit (or Shift+Enter)
Artwork Tab
Go to the first *blank* artwork slot, drag and drop image, right-click and paste or click the "Add" button

wirtual82

Select the files
Right click -> Edit (or Shift+Enter)
Artwork Tab
Go to the first *blank* artwork slot, drag and drop image, right-click and paste or click the "Add" button

Unfortunately, after selecting files of that particular album, there is no second blank slot. There is only one slot. If I select one file, there are two slots. No idea.

frankz

The files need to have the same artwork existing (or no artwork).  Otherwise, it needs to be done one file at a time.

wirtual82

The files need to have the same artwork existing (or no artwork).  Otherwise, it needs to be done one file at a time.

Too bad because each file has a different artwork because it is a "various artists" album.

They are usually the most problematic and time-consuming. It would be nice if MB had more support in this regard.

Thanks for letting me know! I get it now.