Author Topic: Use Embeded Lyrics by default in MB and not saved.lrc  (Read 2134 times)

oprea82

Hello!
I do not know if this problem was addresed so my appology for creating a new topic.
I manualy edit and sync my lyrics using MB editor and embed it in music file and it works fine. I also use another player that do not recognise embeded lyrics so I need the .lrc saved in music folder for which I use MiniLyrics since I also need to do some +0.5sec delay.
So, I'd like to know how to set MB to use the embeded lyrics and not the external .lrc since the later has a that delay I need.

Thank you.

PS. When using NOW PLYING mode, with lyrics tab set in the right main panel, the last line/2lines do not display with long lyrics unles you ad some 2-3 blank lines.

frankz

This is really a question for the minilyrics plugin thread, but I think if you go to Edit->Edit Preferences->Plugins->Minilyrics Helper and disable "Retrieve and show the downloaded lyrics file" MusicBee will not retrieve and show the lyrics file downloaded by Minilyrics.

oprea82

I just use MiniLyrics for saving the lyrics as .lrc
When I play a track that has .lrc, MB automaticaly uses this instead of the embeded one. (Minilyrics is closed and plugin disabled)
I just want to know how to set MB to use the embeded lyric and not the external one (regardless how thw .lrc was created and saved)

Thank you.

frankz

If the plugins (minilyrics for musicbee, minilyrics helper) are disabled, then how does MB know where you store your LRC files?

oprea82

If the plugins (minilyrics for musicbee, minilyrics helper) are disabled, then how does MB know where you store your LRC files?

Because the .lrc file is stored into the same music folder and has the same name as the track.

frankz

Then I don't think there's a setting to disable that behavior.  Might be a wishlist item.