Author Topic: Trying to close muscicbee but process stays open  (Read 1364 times)

wasp

Hello,
I have a minor issue - when trying to close musicbee, the app stays open and I have to result to the "Task Manager" to close the application. I'm on Windows 10, using Musicbee portable.

I have tried:

1. pressing the "X" button on the top right hand corner of musicbee. This doesn't close musicbee.  The process stays open and I have to "End the Process" through the "Task Manager".
2. Same thing happens when trying to shut down musicbee through File-> Exit - musicbee still stays open.
3. Same thing happens when trying to shut down musicbee through the app in the Task Manager Tray Window by right clcking on "Close Application".

I'm attaching screenshots for all options.

So in all cases, I need to force closing musicbee by ending the proccess.

Steven

• Administrator
if you have a largish library and have "export to iTunes XML" enabled in the library preferences, or have a lot of auto-playlists that you have configured to export a static copy, then that can take quite a bit of time to process

wasp

Thank you for the reply.

I already have "export to iTunes XML" disabled in the preferences. However, I do have a lot of autoplaylists! Though in my autoplaylists (xautopf), I have SaveStaticCopy="False"

Could it be just the fact that I have a lot of autoplaylists?

dennis800121

I have been having tha same issue for many years on different computers running windows. Small or big library, autoplaylist on or off. It doesnt matter! This error has always followed me!
I think it strange that not more people have been having this issue!!!