Author Topic: No Option For M3U(#EXT) Playlist  (Read 1605 times)

JSamuel

I'm trying to put a playlist on my Sansa Clip mp3 player, which requires the M3U(#EXT) format of playlist. I've read on the wiki that this is supposed to be an option in MusicBee; however, when I look at the options on my own MusicBee interface the M3U(#EXT) option is not there.

Why is this, and how can I fix it?  Thanks.

phred

• Global Moderator
Preferences > Library > playlists > exported playlists
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
For v3.4 alpha i have added M3U(#EXT) as an option for MTP device syncing. Let me know if you want to try it out
Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 02:01:15 AM by Steven

zkhcohen

For v3.4 alpha i have added M3U(#EXT) as an option for MTP device syncing. Let me know if you want to try it out

I'd definitely like to try it out!

zkhcohen

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rkx9mn38mybdpaa/MusicBee.zip/file
unzip and replace the existing musicbee.exe

This release appears to lose focus after resuming my computer from sleep, and requires a force-quit.

I'm going to continue testing.

No errors in the logs.

Steven

• Administrator
This release appears to lose focus after resuming my computer from sleep, and requires a force-quit.
Is this the first v3.4 you have used? I dont think anything around this has been changed and i would have thought what happens on resuming from sleep is controlled by windows
Trying myself now I cant reproduce any issues.
Its best you dont derail this thread with this issue - if its repeatable then set up a new topic
Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 11:55:36 PM by Steven

zkhcohen

Is this the first v3.4 you have used? I dont think anything around this has been changed and i would have thought what happens on resuming from sleep is controlled by windows
Trying myself now I cant reproduce any issues.
Its best you dont derail this thread with this issue - if its repeatable then set up a new topic

This is the third concurrent 3.4 update that I've used.

That being said, since I posted this, I haven't been able to reliably replicate the issue.