Author Topic: Cannot find songs sent to podcasts  (Read 995 times)

dapoopsters

When managing the music in my inbox, sometimes when I mean to send a song to my music library I accidentally send it my podcasts. But when I check in my podcasts I cannot find the song. Is there any way to see what the songs that I added to my podcasts are?

dapoopsters

I at least found a way to view which songs are in my podcasts category indirectly by going to the computer category on the left, selecting my music folder, and sorting music by category to see which songs were in my podcast folder.

Steven

• Administrator
its not behaving the way i was expecting it to, so i will have a look at whats going on and provide a fix if required

Steven

• Administrator
I have fixed the bug:
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee files

However that wont help with the files already sent to the podcast tab. I think if you drag the files from windows explorer into the music library then that should move them back

AIlTR

I just sent a large group of music files to Podcast and no longer able to see them anywhere in the library. I am using version 3.3.7261. From your update, what is the expected behavior if I mistakenly do this? Where should I see those music files? How can I move them to the Music folder? Is my version the correct patch version for this behavior?

frankz