Author Topic: Questions about album view and artist view  (Read 1707 times)

NatashaRobison

I love musicbee but I still am not familiar with everything it can  do and often feel frustrated and lost. I see that if you are in album and track view, you can set it up so if an album has less than 5 songs on it then it won't show up in that view. I'm wanting to know if the same can be done for artist view and album view? I have tons of songs that I like but might only have one song from one artist/album. I really don't want all these single songs showing up in the album view or artist view for that matter. So is there a way to not have artists or albums show up in these views if you only have one song from them? Please and thank you.

hiccup

if you are in album and track view, you can set it up so if an album has less than 5 songs on it then it won't show up in that view.
I'm wanting to know if the same can be done for artist view and album view?

You may need to post some screenshots to explain this a bit better.
'Album and tracks' will indeed show tracks.
But 'Album covers' shows albums, not tracks, so I am not sure what it is you are seeing or what you are asking for here.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Your best bet would be to find a way to group all the individual tracks under one album or album artist
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

hiccup

Your best bet would be to find a way to group all the individual tracks under one album or album artist

Well, let's await a reply to my question and perhaps a screenshot.
Maybe this is about what shows up under the expanded panel.