Author Topic: History does update play counts and other issues  (Read 1058 times)

Saltbot

Version: 3.3.7367

Hi, my History seems to be bugged in MusicBee. First, it doesn't seem like the "Sync to Last.fm" function works, or saving history in general really. It saves newly played tracks with a delay of multiple minutes, but it doesn't with earlier songs.

I also have another issue with the History tab, which is that it doesn't let me select other views. I can see the Tracks view there is right now, but if I click Albums or anything else it doesn't work.

Web played songs from Music Explorer show up after restarting the program. The history is deleted because I was checking if it would fix it, all the songs had the (!) symbol because I renamed my songs folder so the path was different. But it doesn't seem to be updating history at all, and I wouldn't think it would be dependant on files anyways since its supposed to sync with Last.fm. It also doesn't show any plays for artists in the Artist Info window.

Scrobbling works perfectly fine through MusicBee.

PlayCountCache.dat file, it looks like it should be working fine? I've tried deleting it and restarting MusicBee but it still won't show up.

Anyone have a fix or seen something similar?
Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 11:56:55 PM by Saltbot

Steven

• Administrator
the history is purely intended for recording when songs are played in MusicBee so there is no sync with last.fm
Only the tracks view is supported

Add those to the wishlist if they are important to you

Saltbot

Ok that makes more sense, thanks. Is the [No plays] thing under Artist bio able to be changed or is it also not a thing?