Author Topic: Kandinsky Light  (Read 17025 times)

AvikB

ok after the recent update it works flawlessly. Using it daily, love it. :)

hello7i

He-hey Fluke! Everything is okay now. Good work dude :3

JonhyDread

ok after the recent update it works flawlessly. Using it daily, love it. :)

That looks perfect. how did you get your settings to look like that?
Also, is there a way to export your musicbee settings? Cause i would love to have mine look like that *-*

George

Hello guys,

at the right side (Playing Tracks) there is a gray starr rating. This rating is visible because i had focused that row before.

How can I hide this misleading gray starr rating?

Fluke

Hello guys,

at the right side (Playing Tracks) there is a gray starr rating. This rating is visible because i had focused that row before.

How can I hide this misleading gray starr rating?

I've updated the skin so that the lowlight star rating (the gray color) is now changed to the white background color. I've updated the download link for the new skin version. Let me know if that fixes things for you.

Also just in general for anyone using the skin, keep letting me know if you find anything that should be changed!

fkm

Is there anyway to change the pink highlights and font to say a blue? Not sure what to change in the file!

Fluke

Is there anyway to change the pink highlights and font to say a blue? Not sure what to change in the file!

Yup, that shouldn't be too difficult. In the top of the XML file, you should see a group of items inside a tag called "variables" that are assigned rgb values. The ones marked "Highlight" and "Highlight2" control the highlight color (currently set to shades pink). The ones marked "Primary-Text", "Secondary-Text", and "Tertiary-Text" control  the text color (currently set to shades of gray) and "Highlight-Text" controls the color of text that's been highlighted (currently set to off-white). If you use the spectrum visualiser like I do and want to change its color, you can alter the values for "Spectrum2-Medium" and "Spectrum2-High".

Here's something that I came up with pretty quickly that might help you get started:
Code
<variables>
        Highlight="14,96,220"
        Highlight2="34,116,240"
        Highlight-Text="235,235,235"
        Spectrum-Low="0,198,255"
        Spectrum-Medium="186,224,232"
        Spectrum-High="152,178,220"
        Spectrum2-Medium="118,85,220"
        Spectrum2-High="207,211,245"
        Primary-Text="75,75,75"
        Secondary-Text="85,85,85"
        Tertiary-Text="150,150,150"
        Background="252,251,247"
</variables>
It looks like this:

Good luck!

tom white

I really like the look of the skin with blue highlights instead of pink. Thanks for the tips on getting it set up that way. You do good work, sir!

George

Nice, thanks a lot Fluke!

I changed back the 'Panel.StarRating.Default' color but the color for 'Panel.StarRating.Lowlight' is now perfect ;-)

Again, Thanks for your great theme and support!

HHM

I love both versions and use them alternately for quite a long time, however it's only now that I found a small bug in light version

in kandinkski dark, when you have tabs pinned with icon only mode the icons are barely visible:

however they are invisible in light skin:

is there a chcance to do sth about it?
Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 10:54:25 PM by HHM