Author Topic: How to "lock" a background jpg to a skin that will remain after a skin swap?  (Read 689 times)

Turk

As the title.
Is it possible to lock a background to a particular skin so that when I return to it I don't need to re-select the image/save/restart MBee repeat when I'm in a different colour/background mode (usually the next day)?

Can it be embedded (no idea how to) into the xml skin itself or is there an option I'm missing?

TYI

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
If you put the jpg in the same folder as the skin and rename it to the same name as the skin, MB will auto-load that matching background when you select the skin.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Turk

Thanks -  I had an inclining placing the image inside the the folder of the skin was part of the process as I had seen skins with images in them but they were part of like the "Dark-Flat UI" skin pack with multiple coloured highlights and only 1 jpg in the folder so I presumed an edit of the xml's "code" pointing to the particular image was the answer thus I left mentioning that out of my question in case (whoever answered) assumed I was too lazy to try, instead I just thought myself out of the idea - it never occurred that simply naming the jpg after the particular would be the logical answer. Unfortunately thanks to Windows 10 "logic and windows 10" rarely belong in the same sentence anymore. (quick jump of that soapbox).

So, Thank you very much for your swift answer and apologise for my gushingly lengthy reply.