Author Topic: Radio support enhancements  (Read 14938 times)

TerDale

Hi Steven,

Discovered MB quite recently, and really think it as a terrific audio player, thanks a bunch for this!

One thing I miss about radio support, is the capability to set the radio web site in the settings of a radio, indeed some radios don't send the playing artist name, and sometimes going to their web site you can get this information. Along with the capability to set the URL, a way to go to the web site should also be provided: a possibility is to have the content of the to-be-created "Web site" column clickable. But I'm pretty sure you'll get other better ideas.

TIA

Steven

• Administrator
for the next update, i've added a new setting in the radio station config dialog to specify a web-page and an option to automatically open the page in a tab when the station is played

TerDale

Quite coool!  :) Thanks Steven.
MB is really terrific: great app, great and prompt support.

Steven

• Administrator
this has the change to support automatically opening a track playing page for the station (set in the station editor dialog)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1i4c1cu3uvnun67

TerDale

Thanks Steven, I'll test it ASAP, and will let you know.

TerDale

Hi Steven,

Works fine, as I expected. Thanks again.

Steven

• Administrator
there was a mistake with that version for Auto-Tagging sources (MusicBrainz), so you should use the last version i posted which fixed that and check your Tags(2)/ tags providers
http://www.mediafire.com/?6ur8b62cja4wkba

TerDale

Steven

• Administrator
i would like to but there is no API to extract the data and i see they sell a radio player with it, so i guess thats how they make their money and wouldnt want anyone getting the data

kstuart

5: (If possible) Configurable prebuffering, buffer size and prebuffering after underrun.
I could use these enhancements also (since I am currently using Winamp in order to be able to increase the buffer size and even foobar2000 does not support it despite occasional requests).