Author Topic: The lyrics font size can't be different on the compact player  (Read 3538 times)

vivadavid

Hello,

I've found a little issue that keeps bothering me as I can't find a solution. I'd like to use a big font size for the lyrics on the Lyrics tab of the Main player view and a small font size on the compact view, but whenever I set a font size on the settings, this size appears on the other settings, so I have to use a small or a big font size on both places, as the font size seems to be linked on these two settings.

Have I done anything wrong? Thanks!

vivadavid

Hello everybody,

I never had an answer for this, so I don't know if I asked something too obvious or if I didn't explain myself very well.

What I wanted to know was if it's possible to set a particular font size for the lyrics on the main screen, which should be reasonably big, and a different size for the lyrics on the compact player, where there's little space and, in order to fit, and therefore need to be small.

At the moment, as far as I can see, you have to set one size for the lyrics on both places.

Thanks!

vivadavid

Still no answer about this issue... :-(

Anybody could point me in the right direction.?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I investigated a while back and found that the answer is no.  If you change the lyrics size in one place, it gets changed in the other.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

vivadavid

Thanks, scampbll, for your answer!!

Wouldn't you people think it'd be useful to use two different lyric font sizes, a smaller one for the compact player and a bigger one for the main panel?

+1