Author Topic: Font color and contrast for virtual tags in expanded panel (Cover view)  (Read 2492 times)

VaiJack8

Hi guise! Would it be possible to add the possibility to customize the font color and contrast in the expanded panel of cover view? I got a lot of virtual tags with "[feat.]" and "[cover]" and I would like them to be displayed with a different color than the Title tag.

Here's an example:

^[feat. Sting] greyed out

phred

• Global Moderator
Bump
I don't speak for Steven, but you need to show a little patience. Among the things that Steven considers when adding a feature is how easy it is to implement, how many people are requesting it, and lastly how much time will it take to do it.

In addition, please read this post from Steven.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

The Incredible Boom Boom

You can make a virtual tag that contains the title plus the extra information that goes with the song and from that tag you can add and change color and font (though I'm entirely sure said method will work with the expanded cover view panel.)

Steven

• Administrator
I will have a look at this (not promising it will be done). One problem with colours is sometimes white is needed and sometimes black depending on the background colour. I think font and contrast overrides should be able to work well though

Steven

• Administrator