Author Topic: Fluenx Dark - HiDPI Supported  (Read 28670 times)

diego

I've made a recolor of the theme in One Dark and I was thinking of publishing it. It looks like this
No problem, go ahead =)

ThatEpicBanana

I've made a recolor of the theme in One Dark and I was thinking of publishing it. It looks like this
No problem, go ahead =)

Thanks! Here it is if you're interested.

diego

Thanks! Here it is if you're interested.

I'm not using windows atm so I can't test it =P  but looks good!

frankuaku

• MusicBee lover
I like this skin very much!

Anyway, I'm interested about the icon that is shown in the splash screen: do you have the .ico file? I want to use it as my MB icon.

Edit: I noticed that, when I select Roboto skin, Segoe UI remains unchamged. Is it normal or do I need to change the font to Roboto in the prefs?

diego

I like this skin very much!

Anyway, I'm interested about the icon that is shown in the splash screen: do you have the .ico file? I want to use it as my MB icon.

Edit: I noticed that, when I select Roboto skin, Segoe UI remains unchamged. Is it normal or do I need to change the font to Roboto in the prefs?

Yes, you need to select in the preferences.

I don't have the icon separated, you can get it here: https://icons8.com/icons/set/musicbee
Not the same colors, but you can edit using any svg editor.

frankuaku

• MusicBee lover
Icon I made in the style of this skin's splash screen: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=36672.0  8)

Thx a lot @diego for helping me!

Crynder

Hi,
I'm completely new in Musicbee.
How you got the structure like you have in the screenshot? The covers on the left are in circles and the trackinformation on the right side with a big cover.
I want it exactly like you have in the screenshot :)

Edit: Ah, it was already asked before. Is it possible to post a screenshot of your Panel settings?
Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 02:49:27 PM by Crynder

diego

Hi,
I'm completely new in Musicbee.
How you got the structure like you have in the screenshot? The covers on the left are in circles and the trackinformation on the right side with a big cover.
I want it exactly like you have in the screenshot :)

Edit: Ah, it was already asked before. Is it possible to post a screenshot of your Panel settings?

Like I said in another reply I'm not using windows/musicbee so I can't post a screenshot, sorry. I think you'll find the circle option in the main settings, I don't remember where exactly.
For the track information icons see: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=30472.0

coldhanded

Fantastic skin thank you! One thing missing however is the panel layout option for hiding the last.fm button, would it be possible to add this to a future update?

diego

Fantastic skin thank you! One thing missing however is the panel layout option for hiding the last.fm button, would it be possible to add this to a future update?
If I remember correctly, it's not possible to have this option for bitmap skins.
It would be necessary to create another version without this button, which I won't do it, sorry.

hiccup

If I remember correctly, it's not possible to have this option for bitmap skins.
It is, these days:

Code
  <element id="HideScrobbleButtonSupported">true</element>
  <element id="HideScrobbleButtonOffset">0</element> <!-- the number of pixels that the position of last.fm button is offset so other buttons relative to it are also adjusted  -->
You can add these to the <settings> category in your main skin xml.
Note that you will also need to edit the offsets of the replacementElement ids in your skin.xml and skin_wavebar.xml since you have elements depending on LastFmButton there.

diego

It is, these days:
Interesting, I may do this later then. Is it possible to do the same thing for the stop button?

hiccup

It is, these days:
Interesting, I may do this later then. Is it possible to do the same thing for the stop button?
Not that I am aware of.
While MusicBee does show the option to display or hide the stop button, it doesn't do anything for bitmap skins.
That looks like an oversight, and could be something worth mentioning on the wishlist or skinning board.

diego

Not that I am aware of.
While MusicBee does show the option to display or hide the stop button, it doesn't do anything for bitmap skins.
That looks like an oversight, and could be something worth mentioning on the wishlist or skinning board.
Got it, I don't think I should ask for this since I'm not even using MB. I was mostly curious =)