Author Topic: Fluenx Dark - HiDPI Supported  (Read 28669 times)

diego

A nice dark skin with and without stop button

>> Download - Source
Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 09:45:23 PM by diego

diego

Updated the original post with the skin source, but please if you're gonna use the images from these skins to make your own at least give me the credits, cheers!

neworleans

Pandamonium9915

I have spent a few hours looking at skins and setups and found yours. Let me just say, it fits me to a T! Thanks so much diego!

ImFilippo

Cool skins! How did i add that cool little visualizer on the right (the one above the volume slider)?
Thanks!

diego

Cool skins! How did i add that cool little visualizer on the right (the one above the volume slider)?
Thanks!

that's just the spectrum. view > arrange panels > drag it to sidebar

snively

How exactly do I get my main panel to look that way? I loaded the theme but it didn't seem to change much

phred

• Global Moderator
You need to arrange the various panels to your liking. Panel Arrangement options can be found by clicking the box to the left of the search bar. Drag and drop various elements from the right side to the desired panel on the left. Specific elements can be dropped on any panel that shows a red bar when clicking an element.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

snively

You need to arrange the various panels to your liking. Panel Arrangement options can be found by clicking the box to the left of the search bar. Drag and drop various elements from the right side to the desired panel on the left. Specific elements can be dropped on any panel that shows a red bar when clicking an element.

Found it! It's the compact grid option that I like. Is there a way to add ratings/play counts to this view? Or is there a way to add the album header field to the 'detailed list' option?

hiccup

Found it! It's the compact grid option that I like. Is there a way to add ratings/play counts to this view?
I don't think so.

Or is there a way to add the album header field to the 'detailed list' option?
Not sure what you mean, it has a header by default (grouping header) and you can customise that to your liking.

snively

Found it! It's the compact grid option that I like. Is there a way to add ratings/play counts to this view?
I don't think so.

Or is there a way to add the album header field to the 'detailed list' option?
Not sure what you mean, it has a header by default (grouping header) and you can customise that to your liking.

So I'd like to get this view:

In the non-compact list view:

I don't think it's possible, but I'm still new to the app so I'm not 100% sure.

edit: this skin has the main panel how I'm trying to get mine setup but I cannot figure it out. How did he get ratings in the compact view?
Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 10:17:58 PM by snively

diego

You can add ratings but not play counts. Albums and tracks > set displayed fields > drag rating

hiccup

this skin has the main panel how I'm trying to get mine setup but I cannot figure it out. How did he get ratings in the compact view?

I think you will get that when in 'compact grid' you check 'display tracks as a single column list'.

ThatEpicBanana

I've made a recolor of the theme in One Dark and I was thinking of publishing it. It looks like this

Since it's based on your work, I thought I'd ask for permission.

I would, of course, credit you
Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 12:50:41 AM by ThatEpicBanana