I agree with Adson that the skin is clear and very good readable, furthermore looks really beautiful and professional. It's hard to assign to the existing skin folders, because those who like dark skins would prefer it to see in the Dark folder, but the colour choices are Neutral for many.
The skin combines the best values of dark and light skins, with a little admixture of pink, which is very popular in the Music Bee forum (the Pop Pink skin topic created by Rotem was commented nearly 80 times and read more than 1900 times !!!).
That's why it could be the default skin for MB (after some tweaking of course). Things to improve:
1. Change ALL light blue elements to light pink for better consistency (not the progress bar only as Steven have mentioned, but also all blue elements in the Preferences menu and blue button frames when the mouse indicator hovers over a button
2. The filter expressions in Tagging Tools are hardly readable until hovered over:
3. Consider light pink frames for selectable buttons and tabs in Preferences:http://imgur.com/GSVG9
4. Change the Frames colour for the selected albums to darker pink as grey is hardly visible on the lighter grey background in Main Panel/Artwork View.
5. I agree with Steven that the slider bar for the volume in the player controls panel is a bit hard for see.
6. Consider adding the second (grey) colour to the progress bar (before or after the indicator) - IMHO it looks better this way.
I hope the above suggestions will help to make the skin better. Thanks for considering