Author Topic: Error while volume normalising  (Read 691 times)

Cliff232MB

I have highlighted a playlist, 132 tracks, in the main Playlist window, then gone to tools-analyze volume, checked all tracks, hit by track only, hit proceed and I get this 'unexpected error'.  Am I using the volume tool incorrectly? I am simply trying to normalize the volume on these tracks before I copy to a USB. I Love this media player but am a bit new to its workings. I have read all the wiki etc but I must be missing something.    Any help would be much appreciated.  Many thanks   

MusicBee v3.3.7310.31925D  (Win10.0), 23 Feb 2020 17:37:

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: The system cannot find the path specified. [C:\Users\cliff\Music\Music Playlist Car\Music\OneRepublic\Tribute to One Republic\# - 066 Apologise.mp3]
   at #=zCf4VQ_fbhtH95rz2gNmFAbQ=.#=zQpNJpAzXUl5a.#=zu5xWrFY=.#=zsVJh5LI=(#=zlkE2wlw28gwaYlXF4g== #=zXJ5hmWc=, Boolean #=zmFaAsvwdppoG)
   at #=z7saa7QG0w52oTGAmktQrT0E=.#=z79ILlN$VDQXM(Object #=z2g8LTV4=, EventArgs #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at #=zopnJE4YjmlkSg7F4zd7S278=.OnClick(EventArgs #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at #=zopnJE4YjmlkSg7F4zd7S278=.#=zhM9XnyEkhZNt(Object #=z2g8LTV4=, EventArgs #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)cks

phred

• Global Moderator
The system cannot find the path specified. [C:\Users\cliff\Music\Music Playlist Car\Music\OneRepublic\Tribute to One Republic\# - 066 Apologise.mp3]
a) Make sure the file isn't marked Read-Only.
b) Make sure the path quoted actually exists.
c) Make sure you have access to the path quoted.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here