Author Topic: I'm new to MusicBee and I can't add my device, LG G7 One to the player!  (Read 4413 times)

Original Canadian

Update:

thank you everyone for your help! For some reason my phone just never showed up on my computer but somehow, by some miracle, the phone miraculously and randomly synced itself to music bee. It doesn't show up as LG G7 but the device is there somehow. I have no idea how, it must've done it itself because every time I tried to add it the program wouldn't let me. But I can now view, listen and add music to my phone to mu hearts content (for now anyway).

phred

• Global Moderator
Glad to hear it's working.

A screenshot of Preferences > Devices might provide some insight to the last hurdle.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

neworion1

Same issue as OP. Can sync to phone (Moto x4, 9 pie) with Win media player.

MusicBee can add and delete a folder to my phone's SD card but it won't allow me to click OK to add any phone folder to the device list.

I linked the phone then started MusicBee. Tried 10 different ways. Can't understand why it won't add device.

What's been written above was helpful in understanding what's supposed to happen, it just didn't help solve my problem (yet!)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
---
Why does the image not show up? Broken link icon shows in my Firefox browser, but the link works. Imgur link is https://imgur.com/seqILPV

Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 10:18:04 PM by neworion1

neworion1

After loading the latest MusicBee 33 patch files and rebooting MB, the Moto x4 now shows in the device list before I did anything (this time) to add it.

So, problem solved. Thanks all for your posts, wouldn't have got this working with the original question and the suggestions provided!