Author Topic: Unable to dowload more than 2 podcasts simultaneously  (Read 898 times)

Stef

Hey Guys,

Since a couple of days, I'm not able any more to download more than 2 podcasts in the same time.
I double checked the option within the options (10 files are put as being dowload simultaneously).

For example about what happend : when I select more than 2 files (for exmaple 3), and then rightclick on this selection and click on 'Download now', the files are put into the download list (arrow down) but after a couple of second, only 1 goes on to be downloaded and the others are stopped with error messages :
"Impossible to access to an deleted object : 'System.NetConnection'"
"The waiting time of the opration is expired".

I must confess that the messages are translated from french to english.

Is there someone to help me to recover the oppotunity to put more than 2 files to be downloaded in the list of download without any error?
Thanks by advance.

skorphult

Hi
My experience is that it is the supplier limiting connections.
I had the same issue, only 1 download at a time, in the earlier application I was using. But it was with some sources and not for others. The failure is frustrating since there is no "retry" in the download list, only option I found was go to the feed list and request a new download.
So I would like to have a real queue where MusicBee only tries to download 1 podcast at a time. With some podcasts that are being broken in 2 or more, it would be great. Not to mention bandwidth considerations.

But all in all, MusicBee is great.