Author Topic: Accidentally sent albums to podcasts instead of music library  (Read 1003 times)

mellonhead

So when i right clicked and wanted to send two albums of tracks to the music library from the inbox I accidentally clicked on send to podcasts instead. But I don't see the files in the podcasts tab. I can't find them anywhere in musicbee, I've tried searching for them. They are still on my HD. I have tried removing them from the directory the MB looks for files, restart the app, put them back in the directory and scan for new files but they still don't appear. Tried rescanning all files under the tools-advanced menu. I feel like they've been tagged but not sure how I can change that if I can't find them in the first place.

ver 3.3.7261

Any help greatly appreciated

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
If you can find them through the computer node in the left sidebar (which works basically like Windows Explorer), then you can right click on them and try the "send to" command again to get them back in the library or inbox.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator
They are probably under "Unknown Subscription" in the subscriptions panel of the podcasts tab.

mellonhead

Found them under the computer node once I found it on the left panel. Sent them to the music library and all is good thank you very much!