Author Topic: MusicBeePortable_3_3_Update4 change to right sidebar?  (Read 2512 times)

foxj

After updating to MusicBeePortable_3_3_Update4 from MusicBeePortable_3_3_Update3 I noticed there was a slight change to the color of the right sidebar panel (see picture).

I was also wondering if the right sidebar could stay consistent between "Music" and "Now Playing" as far as being able to expand the bottom section of the panel to reposition it up or down

I'm sorry to ask this question but I just can't find the option to RESTORE the panel layout.

PICTURE

Steven

• Administrator
use <element id="NowPlayingTrackInfo" bg=xxxx fg=xxxx /> to set a specific colour

foxj

Thank you for the element info.

What was odd is that maroon color is solid but the top section is translucent and the font color is different. I didn't do that. it "seemed" to change after the update - well i noticed it was changed as soon as Music Bee started after the update. I made the screen image shortly before the update because i started a question about adding the album cover to that section. But if you don't know anything about an update making panels look different than no doubt i did something. I also did not understand that panel is different in "Now playing"  Anyway i think there are enough places to put the album cover, not to want it there. But it did get me into the settings of that panel which i didn't know before. Your note also gets me I little deeper into customizing the  UI so thanks for the nugget.