Author Topic: No artwork showing in Main Panel set up just for "Artist"  (Read 736 times)

stinger2k

I am new to Musicbee but everything has went well except I have a few Artists that are showing any artwork in my Main Panel. I have it set to show just"Artists" and then when I click on it i see all the albums I have for that artist and all that artwork is there and accurate. I have tried to add artwork for the main Folder of the artist but can't seem to get it to stay(work). I'm am sure I am missing something stupid but searched and didn't find anything that helped. Using MB for Win 10 ver 3.3.7261 app.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
If you find an image you want to use for that artist (say with a google search), you can copy and paste it onto the artist entry in MusicBee. See if that gets it to stick for you.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

stinger2k

I tried but nothing works. I can select a image but it doesn't stay on the main panel. No issues changing or setting a picture on a album. Almost everything imported fine when I first installed it, seems to be my AC/DC collection. LOL
I tried to attached a screen shot. I just want a picture there. Any AC/ DC pic, but can't do it.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
There are instructions for screenshots in a link when you make a post
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

stinger2k

I followed the instructions but still didn't work. I appreciate your help, but just going to stay with Media Monkey.
Thanks again for your help !!!