Author Topic: Artist Images From Our Own API System  (Read 1874 times)

BlastFM Limited

We have our own music artwork library. It uses an API to get artist images. I was basically wondering if it is possible to get Music Bee to use our system for getting images, as I find the system you are using to be quite unreliable.

We would use a url like: https://blastfmmusicart.com?artist=<artist>&track=<track>&domain=<domain>&api=<apikey> to get images from our system.

The domain part of the url is optional, this just gives us information about where the images are being requested from and could be set up to use Music Bee in the domain part of the url to let us know that the images are being requested by music bee.

I know that I used to be able to get into the Album Artwork Manager but for some reason that does nothing now. I'm not sure whether I could add our system there anyway but please advise if anyone knows how to do it.

We operate multiple radio stations with various players and information pages that show artist images and our system has all of the images. It is also actively maintained so if any images are missing, the API reports those to us so that we can add them.
Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 01:00:00 AM by BlastFM Limited