Author Topic: Copy Failed - Data supplied is of wrong type. (HRESULT: 0x8007065D)  (Read 2708 times)

lemyer

Hello,

I'm having trouble synchronizing playlists to my Galaxy s10. I use Pulsar+ as my music app on my phone and I frequently have problems synchronizing playlists. However, I usually am able to successfully synchronize all my playlists after multiple attempts of deleting music/PLA files off my phone, resyncing, deleting again, and syncing playlists one at a time.

However, I cannot seem to eliminate the error in the subject for one particular playlist. According to the sync log, all 600+ files in the playlist have copied successfully except the playlist file itself.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue? What is the 'Data' the error is referring to (music files, playlist, something else)? How can I tell what the expected type is?

Thanks for any help!

EDIT:

I am using MusicBee 3.3.7261 and syncing my phone with a usb cable

phred

• Global Moderator
I suspect the playlist file is corrupt. Or contains non-ASCII characters.

You might try using a different playlist format if Pulsar accepts anything other than PLA.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

lemyer

Just wanted to follow up on this cuz it finally seems to be working.

I followed the instructions from here to patch MusicBee: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=30274.0

Then I checked the use Relative Paths checkbox