Author Topic: Bug with "Skip silence at beginning and end of track" option  (Read 1784 times)

sbga420

I was listening to the cheech & chong track "Earache my Eye" and the skip silence option seems to make the voices skip at the end (like a skipping cd). I thought I had a bad rip until I opened the mp3 in another program and it played fine. Not a huge issues at all but I thought I might point this out since it made me search for awhile trying to figure out if I encoded it wrong or if something was wrong with the source

rudolph

I think there's more to that bug. I had this problem.

I even reinstalled Musicbee, imported same settings. But once I disabled skip silence, it works OK,

Steven

• Administrator
would you mind sending a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings) as I am unable to reproduce the behavior using skip silence

rudolph

It was my mistake. I think this is caused because I had enabled Tempo control. This seems to be happening whenever it's enabled and song is played from beginning.

Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:20:31 PM by rudolph

Steven

• Administrator
I can reproduce a problem with setting the position when the tempo dsp is enabled, where playback resumes from the wrong position.
The problem I have found is fixed for the next v3.3 update.