Author Topic: Odd Behavior with 3.3.7261 P  (Read 1246 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
Using 3.3.7261 P.

I have three highlighting rules set up to display on the left side of Tracks view in the main panel. One for No BPM, one for No Volume Leveling, and one for No Lyrics.

I selected all the tracks on an album and ran my BPM app and the No BPM highlights disappeared as expected.

I ran Volume Leveling and the No Volume Leveling highlights did -not- disappear. I checked and Volume Leveling had been applied.

I ran the lyrics finder and the No Lyrics highlight did -not- disappear. I check the tracks and for the most part, lyrics had not be applied.

I did a File Rescan and there was no change. I shut down and then restarted MB. No change.

I rolled back to 3.3.7257 P and upon relaunch all the highlights disappeared.

I reapplied 3.3.7261 P and upon relaunch the highlights returned even though the criteria was met for them not to be showing.

I tried a different album and got similar behavior. I then displayed my entire library in Tracks view and all were showing the highlights even though, once again, the criteria was met for them not to be showing.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
I have three highlighting rules set up to display on the left side of Tracks view in the main panel. One for No BPM, one for No Volume Leveling, and one for No Lyrics.
What is the criteria you are using - could you post a screenshot? especially the no volume leveling one

phred

• Global Moderator
Thanks for giving this a look. Here's the screenshot showing the criteria. Understand that BPM worked as expected. The other two did not. And just to be clear, 'bitrate' isn't being used.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Steven

• Administrator
I can reproduce the No Lyrics? one, but the others work fine.
Hopefully this fixes them all for you
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip

phred

• Global Moderator
Hopefully this fixes them all for you
I still had the 'faulty' version installed and showing the two highlight flags. Closed it, overwrote with the 3.3.7266 P fix, relaunched MB and the highlight flags were gone.

Thanks for the quick fix Steven.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki