Author Topic: How to change the artist biography's language?  (Read 1727 times)

verios29

Hey everyone, recently i moved to brazil and since then every artist biography displays in portuguese and has become very annoying tbh, besides the info being shorter and less elaborated than the english version. My default language is set to english so there's no reason for that to happen, does anyone know how to solve this? please help

privet

I looked through the forum and found a dozen similar questions. Some unanswered. Is it really that hard to make an item in the title bar menu? To be able to choose a language last.fm.
After all, not the first year users have the same question.

privet

Here a man has been waiting for an answer for two and a half years - https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=20972.msg123815#msg123815
 :)
But my question is different, I have biography is displayed in English. But I don't want English, I want Russian. And biografii on Last.fm normal translated into Russian. Moreover, for those artists which I'm interested in for whom biographies were written, they were originally written in Russian, and then translated into English.

В общем, всем спасибо за ответы. Нахуй этот плеер, буду дальше пользоваться foobar2000.