Author Topic: Small change with the Artist Visualizer / Notifications  (Read 4001 times)

Greb

I made a proposal about overwriting song title in the artist visualizer a couple of weeks ago. I have found one alternative: leaving the notification pop up permament (and hiding the player bar) MusicBee looks like that:

What is great if you're using the computer as a hi-fi system.

The problem with it is that every time I want to do it I have to change the notification pop up preferences, so it pops up even when active and remains for long.

Would be it possible to add an option to have the notification windows popping up when it's active and remaining there, automatically, in case of using the artist visualizer?

PS And being able to use the artist visualizer in the party mode would be great too  :)
Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 02:23:52 PM by Greb

Greb

Even better: adding a 'Playlist' icon to the pop up screen (and a playlist simple screen) it could look that way:

(the playlist has been added with photoshop)

:)

Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 06:30:11 PM by Greb

Steven

• Administrator
why cant you use the artist visualiser in party mode - its fine for me

Greb

why cant you use the artist visualiser in party mode - its fine for me

If I try to lock down with the Visualizer on I get that:

Steven

• Administrator
i will fix that. For now if you do the lock down first then show the visualiser it should be OK

Greb

I tried, but no way. Once you locked down the visualizer is not available any more in the 'view' menu.

Steven

• Administrator
for some reason i have disabled it in full screen locked down mode (there was a reason but i cant recall right now)
if you dont tick full screen when doing the lock down, and simply maximise it should be ok

Greb

Yeap. That way it works OK  8)

With regard to the rest of the stuff in the thread, I think it could look great, specially for parties  ;D