Author Topic: Hello, I need help with how my artist albums are displayed  (Read 715 times)

RobJam

I have had my player display setup the way I liked it, and now it's changed. I've spent 4-5 hours now trying to figure this out. What I had before was all my artists displayed horizontally alphabetically, and if an artist had multiple albums, they were all stacked or "hidden" behind a main album artwork. Now my artists are listed in horizontal columns so that all the artist albums covers are showing. With a collection of 10TB of music, this now takes me forever to scroll through my artists. How do I get back to showing the album covers stacked, which saves A LOT of display space? Thanks in advance for help with this...

RobJam

Oh! Finally right after posting this I found out how! OK, for anyone else with this issue, left click on the main player icon at top right of screen. Click on main panel, click on "Artists". Fixed...*phew* I had been spending all my time in the "edit preferences" and "view" listings trying to figure this out.

hiccup

Now my artists are listed in horizontal columns so that all the artist albums covers are showing.

A screenshot would be helpful.
Your use of the words 'horizontal' and 'columns' confuse me a bit, so maybe I  am guessing wrong here:

What view are you using for the main panel?
Sounds like you are using 'Albums' (a.k.a. Album Covers).
Change it to 'Artists' perhaps?

edit,
I see you figured it out already.
Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 07:39:53 PM by hiccup