Author Topic: Option to exclude, or hide one or more ‘groups’ listed in thumbnail browser  (Read 1717 times)

zigzag10

The thumbnail browser is already a very useful feature of MB  – what I suggest here is to make it even better!

Please, is there any chance of making it possible to customise the thumbnail browser, so that any of the individual ‘groups’ can be excluded, or hidden, from what it ultimately lists? Perhaps this could be achieved by having an additional right click option available for thumbnail browser?

I think many individuals with large collections will value this modification.

At the same time, it would also enhance MBs ability to cater for sub-genres.  Think about it, every track in a collection features multiple genres and their respective style tags (a custom tag) are likewise populated with multiple sub-genres.  Then, there’s a genre playlist to filter for example, ‘Rock’ and the thumbnail browser has been configured to display Styles, or the sub-genres.  In this case, if this modification was implemented, there would be a possibility of configuring the thumbnail browser to only list ‘Rock’ sub-genres, for instance glam rock, progressive rock et al.

zigzag10

isn't it already possible using filters?

Thanks for getting back to me boroda.  I initially thought filtering wouldn't achieve what I suggested, but I now realise that combined with a custom tag it will!
Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 04:46:08 PM by zigzag10