Author Topic: Dark W10 - High DPI Supported  (Read 27787 times)

diego

Updated the source for anyone who wants to make their own skin, but please if you're gonna use the images from these skins at least give me the credits, cheers!

Musicmouche

It's a nice skin, is it possible to make a white version?  :)

diego

It's a nice skin, is it possible to make a white version?  :)

I'm not gonna make one, sorry.

diedie2

I must be doing something wrong bc I can't get the icons to become visible :-(
There also seems a little bug as artist and title are not good aligned on the bottom of the screen (should be left, next to buttons or centered I think)

diego

I must be doing something wrong bc I can't get the icons to become visible :-(
There also seems a little bug as artist and title are not good aligned on the bottom of the screen (should be left, next to buttons or centered I think)

Enable the progress bar. Right click the panel > panel layout > show progress bar. It doesn't work nice without.

diedie2

Ok, got it working. Also the icons next to "music", "now playing", "podcast", I managed to enable them.

But the icons next to artist, album, bitrate....I can't find it...

diego

Ok, got it working. Also the icons next to "music", "now playing", "podcast", I managed to enable them.

But the icons next to artist, album, bitrate....I can't find it...

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=30472.0

diedie2

oh, I thaught it was part of the skin lol

tnx mate!

MusicSnooper

What's the code for the bitrate to include it into the track info window ?

diego

What's the code for the bitrate to include it into the track info window ?

Code
{font: Segoe MDL2 Assets;Regular;12}{contrast: 50} {font: Roboto Condensed;Regular;10}{contrast: 90}{color: 240,240,240} <Bitrate>

wealstarr

Absolutely wonderful stuff. Good job diego.

One request, will it be possible for you to to make a variant with auto hiding of scroll bars and show only when hovered upon ?

In any case, big thanks!

Love those Icons.

Edit: noticed a potential bug.

With the track information panel header being hidden, there's band of the header still visible.

Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 12:57:38 PM by wealstarr

diego

One request, will it be possible for you to to make a variant with auto hiding of scroll bars and show only when hovered upon ?

Download this and put on the same folder that you have the skin (.xmlc file) installed:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/diego-sergio/1a15bea4367ccdad9b9ce3bfe205b97a/raw/febb5903d811f09191513c1af9603536d42f86e6/Dark%20W10%20-%20Transparent%20Scrollbars.xml

Change the line <root dependsOn="Dark W10 - Roboto - Purple.xmlc"> to the skin variation that you're using (it needs to be exactly the same name).

With the track information panel header being hidden, there's band of the header still visible.
This is normal, it follows the color of the header, if you want to change that follow hiccup's guide:
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=29815.0

wealstarr

@diego Thanks! Appreciated  :-*

Edit: Got the error, player won't start and throws this

Code
12-11-2020 22:59:38 - Unable to load dependency: Dark W10.xmlc - The system cannot find the file specified. [C:\Users\wealstarr\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\Skins\Dark W10.xmlc]
12-11-2020 22:59:39 - 6.3.9600.0 - 3.3.7367.38620D - System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '#=zSY5hHAbHQ4EHcR39WuTgwzM=' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at #=zSY5hHAbHQ4EHcR39WuTgwzM=.#=zZBCS58hlFZ5J(Bitmap #=zcZyEZeQ=, Size #=zvuCf96g=, Boolean #=zcS5Ok0Q=)
   at #=zSY5hHAbHQ4EHcR39WuTgwzM=..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at #=zSY5hHAbHQ4EHcR39WuTgwzM=..ctor(Boolean #=z1UAzKztWafhh_iseWA==, Boolean #=zJnrDgZshgtK6)
   at #=zziapYCHkKIL0B5EplaYmmhGl87_u..ctor()
   at #=zADbnadLxl1TKH02_Qzso3yQ4IyJJ.Main(String[] args)

Could it be because I renamed the file ?
Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 05:34:15 PM by wealstarr

diego

Could it be because I renamed the file ?

probably, that's why i said it the name of the skin in the xml needs to be the same name as the skin file.