Author Topic: Please add the ability to log into your SoundCloud account  (Read 442 times)

axim2006

Please add the ability to log into your SoundCloud account so that I can include my playlists with musicbee and so that I can listen to recommendations from SoundCloud. And please create a version for Linux

hiccup

And please create a version for Linux
Welcome to the forum axim2006
A lazy and stupid request like that indicates that you have no understanding of what MusicBee is and how it came about, and that you have not spend any time or effort at all searching the forum on this matter.
Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 08:21:14 PM by hiccup

phred

• Global Moderator
Search the forum and/or the Wiki should always be the place to start.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

silvestreccf

Welcome to the forum axim2006
A lazy and stupid request like that indicates that you have no understanding of what MusicBee is and how it came about, and that you have not spend any time or effort at all searching the forum on this matter.

You always treat people as stupid and aggressively, as if the software was created by you. (or if it was, I don't know) but I've seen several answers like this.
 "no understanding of what MusicBee is"
"and in the end what is musicbee?", is software for listening to music in an era in which platforms are increasingly fluid.

You have software like a God in your life and as if that is the last thing you can hold on to. And for that, it attacks everything, those who use it and have different ideas and those who simply don't know the extremely important and profound functions, and criticize other software like Apple's and forget in the end the Hardware also counts.

Finally, be kind, the time of the elderly is passing. our time.

be kind, because in the end the rest is silence

If you don't like my answer, do what you do best, the Quote button is there for you apparently.

hiccup

If you don't like my answer, do what you do best, the Quote button is there for you apparently.
It's for everybody.
You used it yourself in your reply.
What a very strange thing to say.

It's true, I can be unfriendly when a lazy question is asked which has already been asked and answered dozens of times, and can be found within 1 minute of searching the forum.

And you are right that I probably shouldn't have used the word 'stupid'. That was not nice.

I am guessing you are feeling offended because of something I have said in reply to a post of yours in the past?
And now you are trying to get back at me by trying to make some personal and discrediting attack that is based on false assumptions and suggestions?
Gen Z perhaps?

But if it helps you to get over your little trauma, good for you.

For the rest it's hard for me to take criticism serious that is coming from somebody who has been on the forum for more than 10 years, and has not once helped another MusicBee user by answering questions.

Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 12:52:22 PM by hiccup

silvestreccf

It's for everybody.
You used it yourself in your reply.
What a very strange thing to say.

It's true, I can be unfriendly when a lazy question is asked which has already been asked and answered dozens of times, and can be found within 1 minute of searching the forum.

And you are right that I probably shouldn't have used the word 'stupid'. That was not nice.

I am guessing you are feeling offended because of something I have said in reply to a post of yours in the past?
And now you are trying to get back at me by trying to make some personal and discrediting attack that is based on false assumptions and suggestions?
Gen Z perhaps?

But if it helps you to get over your little trauma, good for you.

For the rest it's hard for me to take criticism serious that is coming from somebody who has been on the forum for more than 10 years, and has not once helped another MusicBee user by answering questions.

As I said, we are already too old for that.
And it was a good journey
I wish you peace my friend.

hiccup

As I said, we are...
Please don't assume that you are 'we'.
Speaking for yourself is usually the best thing to do.

hiccup

Please add the ability to log into your SoundCloud account so that I can include my playlists with musicbee and so that I can listen to recommendations from SoundCloud. And please create a version for Linux
I am probably guilty of derailing this request.
And I am sorry for that.

So, ignoring the 'create a Linux version' part of the original post, let's continue with the SoundCloud part?
(of which I have no opinion on whatsoever)
It may very well be a valid request?

MusicBee/SoundCloud users to the rescue?
Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 08:08:13 PM by hiccup