Author Topic: Separate track artwork not rotated when whole album played  (Read 1775 times)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
MB 3.3.7251 P

Image rotation enabled

Cover artwork [Album Cover and Album Cover (back)] saved in 'Folder the music file is located'
sub-folders not included

Individual track art in sub-folders saved as 'link to the original picture file'

If tracks are played separately (ie. shuffled - with other non-album tracks between) image rotation shows correct pictures.

But if tracks are played as album, only artwork from first track is shown in image rotation.

Could it be that as Album tag is the same, MB does not re-read the images linked for each track?
MB assumes same album has same artwork for all tracks?

MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Steven

• Administrator
But if tracks are played as album, only artwork from first track is shown in image rotation.

Could it be that as Album tag is the same, MB does not re-read the images linked for each track?
yes you are right. I will look to enhance v3.4

Bee-liever

yes you are right. I will look to enhance v3.4

Just a little bump in case this slid off the 3.4 radar  ;)

Steven

• Administrator
Yes I did forget about this. I have made a change in v3.4 but would appreciate you confirm its working as expected

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rkx9mn38mybdpaa/MusicBee.zip/file

Bee-liever

Yes I did forget about this.
With everything that's happened since Nov. 2019 I think that you can be forgiven  ;)

I have made a change in v3.4 but would appreciate you confirm its working as expected
Have been running it today (also with the select by album + similar artist rating) and all seems to be working OK.
Thank you.

[originally posted June 08, 2020]