Author Topic: Last.fm scrobbling to Music Bee  (Read 6548 times)

Kido

Apologies if this has already been covered but I'm completely confused.

Until very recently I've been using an Iphone and Itunes, but now I've moved to Andriod and looking round I thought the best way to organise my music and keep my playcounts etc and sync across multiple MP3 players and computers etc was to use Music bee and the Last.fm Scrobble. Today I've been listening to my music on my phone and it's all sync'd nicely on the last.fm website, however, the playcounts are not syncing through to Music Bee. I have linked my account and I have checked that the boxed is ticked to allow playcounts.

Please could someone advise me what I'm doing wrong or what settings I need to check.

Sorry but I'm very new to this.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8878 P
Check under Preferences> Plugins> last.fm
and make sure 'synchroise Play Count' is ticked
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

prizefyter

Ticked. Always is. Still not working.
Apparently another thread mentioned last.fm changed some things and MB isn't acting properly with pulling play counts from last.fm...?

frankz

No, play counts still work as they always have.  A change at last.fm required that more advanced features be removed from MB, but play counts and (I believe) likes were untouched.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
What happens if you manually run the sunny to last.fm command in the tool menu?

Alternately, are you aware there's a MusicBee wifi sync app that will directly import play counts from GMMP and Poweramp?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator
sometimes the cached playcounts can get out of sync with last.fm, so you could also try deleting "LastFmPlayCountCache.dat" in the appdata folder