Author Topic: Recently added playlist doesn't work properly when in Album view  (Read 1559 times)

Matt

Some time recently, the default "recently added" playlist stopped working properly in "album" display mode. Right now it looks like this.
Note the "Not recent" section at the top (what's that supposed to be? those tracks are recent!), and that it's properly sorted from the bottom now (except for the aforementioned "Not recent" section) like this.  
I know this isn't a tagging issue because when I switch to the "track details" display mode everything is where it should be like this.
I think that the "Not recent" section contains tracks that are part of albums I already have in my library(not duplicates, just added to my library earlier).

Steven

• Administrator
can you also send a link to a zip of these:
- MusicBeeLibrary.mbl in the root music/MusicBee folder
- the Recently Added.xautopf file in the music/MusicBee/Playlists folder

Steven

• Administrator
I can reproduce with your files, however its because you have set the playlist Sorting to "Album Artist/ Album".
Click the "Albums" button in the header bar -> Sort By -> Date Added/ Album and then Sort By --> Sort Descending

In the playlist definition also consider changing "Date Added" to "Date Added (Album)" which always includes a whole album even when some tracks were added on a different date