Author Topic: Looking for an android music player wich display stars?  (Read 2399 times)

Philippe

Hello,

Je suis un fan de MusicBee qui me permet de classer ma musique pour préparer des soirées dansantes.
Je passe beaucoup de temps à classer mes musiques à l'aide des étoiles (*, **,**** ..).
Malheureusement le lecteur Android de mon smartphone n'affiche pas les étoiles dans ses listes :-(
Connaitriez-vous une lecteur Android (équivalent à celui d’Android) ) qui me permet d'afficher les musiques de mes playlists en faisant apparaître les étoiles (*,**,*** ..)?
Merci d'avance pour votre aide.
Philippe

Hello,

I am a fan of MusicBee which allows me to classify my music to prepare dances.
I spend a lot of time classifying my music using stars (*, **, **** ..).
Unfortunately the Android reader of my smartphone does not display the stars in its lists :-(
Would you know an Android player (equivalent to that of Android)) that allows me to display the music of my playlists by showing the stars (*, **, *** ..)?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Philippe

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
Unfortunately the Android reader of my smartphone does not display the stars in its lists :-(
Would you know an Android player (equivalent to that of Android)) that allows me to display the music of my playlists by showing the stars (*, **, *** ..)?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Philippe

Some useful tips to be found here....

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=22970.0
Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 05:10:36 PM by Freddy Barker