Author Topic: 'Select All' Tick Box Missing  (Read 1196 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
Using 3.4.7544 P I noticed that when selecting tracks > Auto-Tag by track > Update missing lyrics the tick box in the header (to the left of 'name') that allowed one to select all or deselect all is no longer present. I don't know when this disappeared, but it would be handy to have it back.

Often I have an album with lyrics but upon inspection I notice a couple of tracks are incorrect. I would select them all and when the dialog appears, they're all unticked and the status says 'already has lyrics." In the past I could tick the box in the header and all would be ticked and I could re-run the lyrics auto-tag. Now I have to tick each track.

I don't know if the tick box going missing was intentional, or a mistake, but I would like it back. It certainly was present in 3.3. I've been using 3.4 for quite some time, but just noticed this today.

For comparison sake, what I'm talking about still exists in the Analyse Volume dialog.

Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
i'm moving this to the wishlist as i don't see it in v3.2 or v3.3 for the track auto-tagger and its not something i would remove
Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:06:34 PM by Steven

phred

• Global Moderator
Sorry Steven, I must be confusing the two dialogs and thinking they both had the 'select all' tick box.

In any event, I'd sure like to see it implemented.

+1 (Is it bad form to +1 my own request?)
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here