Author Topic: Unable to read CD track 'Track 01'  (Read 10285 times)

BillH

@Steven

Thanks for the patch.  I applied it and all seems well so far.  I have tried 10 different CDs so far and they all worked fine.  I'll post back if I have any further problems.

I really appreciate the quick support. 

Thanks,
Bill

Steven

• Administrator
I just noticed cd tagging support for gracenote was done incorrectly.
This fixes that:
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee application files

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
try this version which i think should work in all cases

https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee application files

@Steven and @Bill
I thought you would like to know.....
For some random reason I ripped a couple of CD's using Windows 10 Media Player and Track 1 has come up with empty tags on 3 out of 5 so far!!
Freddy

Steven

• Administrator
I am not sure I understand freddy. If you are saying MB is not reading the tags then check the file with the tag inspector or mp3 tag to confirm which tags WMP is writing

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
I am not sure I understand freddy. If you are saying MB is not reading the tags then check the file with the tag inspector or mp3 tag to confirm which tags WMP is writing

Sorry I didn't explain fully...

Following on from, and similar to the problem that @Bill was having in this thread...

I ripped a few CD's using Windows 10 Media Player and  the Titles for ONLY the 1st track on 5 rips was:-

Title = "Track 1", Artist = "blank" and Album = "Unknown date and time", when looking at the files with Windows File Explorer, (MusicBee had not been launched at the time!!)

Hope that was  clearer - NO PROBLEM when ripping with MB and those few tracks displayed as only Track 1 AFTER being imported into MB library...

Freddy