Author Topic: Disable "Double Click" completely in MusicBee  (Read 1414 times)

ILvClscRock

I wish there was a way that I could disable "Double Click" completely in MusicBee. I don't use it at all. It wouldn't be a problem if my mouse didn't accidentally double click, sometimes. I set "Double Click" to "Queue Last" in "Now Playing", but somehow when I'm organizing my music, I'll accidentally double click and it queues what I accidentally clicked and starts playing it. Everything I'm trying to do gets all missed up and I have to clean it up. Sometimes I have to start all over on what I'm working on. It's very frustrating.  :-X :(  :'(  

I realize that this may never happen and I may have to live with it but I just want to say that MusicBee is the BEST, well laid out, APPLICATION I've had the privilege to use. I very much appreciate the extensive work you have put into coding and maintaining it. :)  :-*  8)

smann

Hmmm wondering if you could set double-click to something that won't interfere with anything, like "Tempo Reset". Wouldn't affect you at all unless you like to change the tempo. Or "Pause", so all you have to do is resume play.

boroda

unfortunately its impossible. there are only 3 choices: play, queue next, queue last.