Author Topic: Deleted lyrics keeps restoring?  (Read 1368 times)

asstrocreep

I've tried everything. I can't delete any synchronized lyrics and the weird thing is even on brand new imported songs, they will randomly have synchronized lyrics embed even though I have that disabled in settings. When I attempt to delete lyrics, they simply return after I refresh, skip a song, or restart. I use Lyrics Reloaded, but that's the first thing I suspected and disabled even removed and the issues persists.

Latest update, UWP version

Update: Reinstall did not fix anything
Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 11:33:26 PM by asstrocreep

frankz

LyricsReloaded doesn't do synchronized lyrics.  Neither do the built-in providers under Edit->Edit Preferences->Tags(1)->auto-tagging.

Do you have Minilyrics saving your synchronized lyrics as files on your drive and MB reading those files using the minilyrics helper plugin?

asstrocreep

Do you have Minilyrics saving your synchronized lyrics as files on your drive and MB reading those files using the minilyrics helper plugin?

No. This is so bizzare to me. I just bulk deleted all lyric fields from my whole library and they came right back instantly lmao. I'm so confused

sveakul

Do a PC-wide search for *.lrc (extension for synched lyrics files)--find anything?  If so, that's your probable source;  if not, look at some of the files with an external tag editor like Mp3Tag--any embedded lyrics shown?

DO you have Minilyrics installed anywhere on your PC?

To be sure you're not confusing synched and unsynched lyrics, be sure to un-check both boxes under prefs/tags(2)/autotagging/lyrics.  Then even the built-in unsynched retrieval will be out of the picture.

asstrocreep

Do a PC-wide search for *.lrc (extension for synched lyrics files)--find anything?  If so, that's your probable source;  if not, look at some of the files with an external tag editor like Mp3Tag--any embedded lyrics shown?

DO you have Minilyrics installed anywhere on your PC?

To be sure you're not confusing synched and unsynched lyrics, be sure to un-check both boxes under prefs/tags(2)/autotagging/lyrics.  Then even the built-in unsynched retrieval will be out of the picture.

Found nothing upon .lrc search. And I've never even heard of Minilyrics. Looks like I need to go the mp3tag route, thanks for the suggestions

asstrocreep

OMG nevermind. I only searched on my Local C drive and found nothing. Searched on my media drive and found every single .lrc file. THANK YOU this has been bugging me so bad