Author Topic: How to Add Folder Artwork?  (Read 1132 times)

HolySmoke

Here is what I have noticed. If I have a fold with, say, three albums, the folder will pick one of those three albums and populate the folder artwork with one of those three for the folder artwork. Sometimes, the folder has no artwork because the album has no artwork. After I populate the album with artwork, the folder remains without artwork. How do I populate folders with artwork when they have none?

Thanks in advance for any help.

~HolySmoke

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum!

For the first part, artwork showing up on multiple albums, see this FAQ: https://musicbee.fandom.com/wiki/FAQ#When_I_add_artwork_to_an_album.2C_the_artwork_shows_up_on_ALL_my_albums._Help.21

For the second part, check your artwork settings in Tags (1) preferences. When you say "the folder remains without artwork", do you mean there's no artwork file in the folder? That probably means the artwork is being embedded.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

HolySmoke

Hello psychoadept-

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Your information was helpful. One other thing that I learned is that after embedding artwork into a music file, I need to leave MusicBee, then come back in for the folder that the album is in to get it's artwork updated as well.

~HolySmoke